Our expertise also enables us to offer various actuarial consulting solutions upon business needs or regulatory requirements.
We have forms expertise ranging from product pricing to reviews/revision of existing products in order to ensure compliance with OIC regulations and company”s profitability guideline.
- All traditional life and nonlife products
- Unit linked or variable life and annuity products
- Policy wording review
- Regulatory product filing and actuarial certification
We realize the important of actuarial assumptions for every actuarial work ranging from pricing assumptions and valuation assumptions. We help our clients in performing various kinds of experience studies to get transparent reference on their assumptions setting
- Expense analysis and study
- Persistency and claim analytics
- Mortality and morbidity study
- Loss ratio analysis
- Distribution compensation review
At TEC, we have a dedicated and experienced team as well as qualified actuary who can help you with…
- Actuarial certification of gross premium valuation (for life insurance companies), loss reserves (for general insurance companies) and risk based capital (RBC) report.
- Actuarial audit of annual valuation as well as risk based capital report according to regulatory requirement
- Outsourcing of monthly, quarterly, half yearly valuation and RBC report.
- Actuarial appraisal valuation for M&A and internal use
We help insurance company to tailor products to suit their multi-channel distribution strategy including channel compensation and profitability consideration.
When actuarial model synchronizes to business plan, it is easy for company to monitor their performance and rectify business issue correctly and in time. We are here to support and encourage insurance company to utilize their actuarial model.
The most powerful actuarial tool is the actuarial controls cycle. Actuaries need to have actuarial software to help their work in modeling. We are an exclusive distribution appointed by OAC for Mo.net® software as well as other general insurance software such as IFMTM and CMFTM.
We value human resource as the key factor for the insurance company. We provide training and public seminars to get insurance industry ready for new regulatory as well as financial reporting requirements.